Cervical Vertebra-Fixing Retractor Neck (MC224)
|FOB Price:||US $8.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $8.5/ Piece|
- Model NO.: MC224
- Feature: Reusable
- Application: Hospital
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Jyzsyjxzz2012126004
- Groups: Patient
- Specification: LMSXS
- HS Code: 9021100000
- Material: Sponge
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Patient
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Color: Yellow
- Trademark: neutral
- Origin: China
How to use?
1) Place the posterior half of the orthosis marked "back" around the neck.
2) Then apply the anterior half of the orthosis, marked "Front" in ventral position to the neck so that it overlaps with the posterior half and the chin comes to rest in the provided recess.
3) Close the hook and loop sticky straps.
·High stabilizing effect
·Immobilizes the cervical spine
·large trachea opening
·Anterior and posterior rigid plastic reinforcement supports limited movement
·Large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
·Two-piece, contoured, molded foam shell
·Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
·Maneuverable chin support for airway management
·Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy